Car Preparation Helper (BB-FB070)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Car Preparation Helper: Mercedes-Benz Canada needs fans like you
What it means to be a fan
Everything starts with fans. Mercedes-Benz Canada is the number one automotive company in Canada, seven years in a row. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastically devoted to Mercedes-Benz. You love our brand and have the drive to learn about the automotive industry. You’re impressed with the Mercedes-Benz legacy and can easily identify with what the star represents. And you’re eager to live Mercedes-Benz values and are ready to add to the story.
How your role will add to the story:
We’re looking for a Car Preparation Helper. You will be expected to contribute to the operational efficiency of the service department and to positive CEI results. You’ll also be maintaining a high level of excellence during the cleaning and preparation of all sales vehicles, ensuring that the vehicle exceeds customer expectations. You will report directly to the Service Manager, and will also have the opportunity to work with all Dealership staff.
A day in the life:
- On most days you’ll wash cars.
- Some days you’ll coordinate pre-owned vehicle reconditioning and prepare for sale.
- There’s always a chance you’ll be involved in training sessions and other duties required by your manager. Being a Mercedes-Benz Fan has its perks:
- Certified “Great Place to Work®” organization
- Commitment to inclusion & diversity
- Engaging corporate culture
- Training, development and career growth opportunities
- Benefits to support work-life balance/integration
- A strong portfolio of corporate social responsibility initiatives
- State of the art working facilities
- Vehicle purchase and lease programs
- Comprehensive health, dental, and pension programs
- Recognition rewards and discount programs
- Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous experience in automotive detailing is an asset
- Bold, innovative and enjoy challenging yourself
- Honest and professional , a strong team player
- Big picture thinker, go-getter, self-starter
- Eligible to work in Canada
calendar_today1 day ago
work Daimler Mobility Services