Business System Analyst, Capital Markets – Data Migration (BB-7BCDF)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Business System Analyst - Capital Markets, Data Migration
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Business System Analyst - Capital Markets, Data Migration.
Business System Analyst - Capital Markets, Data Migration – Job Description
- The team is looking for a candidate to work on modernization project called CPR (Central Position Repository) Modernization that is focused on migrate databases to a cloud service on a private cloud service.
- The GWWRT - Collateral Mgmt. & Funding mandate is the technology team that supports Collateral management systems including prime services and repo business for FX income space.
- The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work various teams within the organization to understand how the data migration works and will have an ability to utilize new Cloud Based technology through this modernization.
- The candidate may have the opportunity to learn about the data structure of the prime services supported.
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
- Reading code and basic functions
- Create business solutions that increase competitive advantage
- Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Project management skills to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines
Business System Analyst - Capital Markets, Data Migration – Mandatory Skills
- 3+ years’ experience as Business Systems Analysts in Capital Markets Space
- Recent Data Migration experience, with interaction between Upstream and Downstream systems in Oracle Databases (minimum 3 years’ experience)
- Strong Analysis, building Regression test plans (minimum 3 years’ Recent experience)
- Strong ability to read and write SQL queries (minimum 3 years’ Recent experience)
- Strong communication skills required to work with a diverse group of employees at various levels within organization
- Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Business System Analyst - Capital Markets, Data Migration – Nice to Have Skills
- FX income is preferred
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
Business System Analyst - Capital Markets, Data Migration - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 8 months to start
Business System Analyst - Capital Markets, Data Migration - Assignment Location
Toronto, ON – Work Remotely
calendar_today1 day ago