General Labour (BB-8B813)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
You will be hired by Pattern Jobs for a General Labour position with a warehouse in Brantford, ON. With Pattern, you can discover the best way to find work and start earning money - fast. With a variety of jobs, rates, and schedules, Pattern makes finding work that fits your life easier. Start putting your skills to work, today.
Location: Brantford, ON
Schedule: Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night Shifts Available. Weekday and Weekend shifts available.
Immediate openings available now.
Hourly pay rate: $17
Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work with us.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today2 days ago