Experienced Tapers (Commercial Construction (BB-12BC7)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
KERR Interior Systems Ltd.
Thank you for your interest in joining the KERR Team. We currently do not have an opening for Tapers, however we are always looking for good people.
Please complete your application, that way as soon as a position opens up we can contact your to see if you are interested. Keep us updated to your availability and career development by maintaining our application profile.
Tapers seal joints between plasterboard or other wallboard to prepare wall surface for painting or papering. Your duties can include installing tape and mud, including Corner beads and trims, to create a flat smooth surface, ready for paint, with minimal deficiencies. A typical day for a taper look like this:
- Mix sealing compounds with portable electric mixers
- Install joint tape, corner beads, edge trims and reveal trims.
- Fill joints, screw indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
- Spread and smooth cementing material over tape, using trowels or floating machines to blend joints with wall surfaces
calendar_today9 hours ago
work KERR Interior Systems Ltd.