iOS and Android Mobile App Developer (BB-8B467)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Our client is an electronics integration company that provides electrical, electronics, and software systems solutions for clients across multiple industries. They have been in business for over 10 years with steady growth and are currently recruiting for a role as a Mobile App Developer.
They are looking for a motivated individual for the opportunity in the area of mobile and web development. This individual would be actively involved in the definition, design, and verification of mobile and web applications developed for a wide range of devices to communicate with other systems to be utilized in multiple industries. This individual will be responsible for complete SDLC for mobile apps on iOS and Android devices. In addition, the Mobile App Developer will also create customized portals for web applications tied into my client's various systems. They are looking for someone with 2+ years of app developer experience and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Ideal Candidate:
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited University, candidates with differing education background may also be considered
- Ability to work independently with little to no guidance and the drive to research and problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to create mobile apps to interact with other systems
- Ability to develop a graphical user interface (GUI)
- Over 2+ years of experience with the development of mobile apps in iOS and Android environments
- Experience developing client/server RESTful mobile applications
- Solid understanding of OOP, design patterns, and MVC
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
calendar_today2 hours ago
work David Aplin Group