Technical Project Manager (BB-F2F10)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Softlanding is seeking a technical project manager for casual/ part-time engagements, focused on execution of multiple, mid-size; simultaneous projects. This role focuses primarily on delivery of client solutions such as Microsoft Teams, Azure, Office365, OMS/EMS, and System Center.
To fit into this role, you've moved into project management from a Microsoft-centric systems, network or development background, and gained a good over-view of Corporate and Enterprise IT environments. Your project portfolio includes a mix of mid-size projects and large projects which you've delivered concurrently - in general you're comfortable delivering on a higher volume of projects vs. few larger engagements.
Over-view of responsibilities includes:
- Manage multiple mid-size projects concurrently.
- Ensure client expectations are clearly translated to the delivery team, actioned and documented.
- Key point of contact for current project engagements.
- A regular rhythm of client check-in meetings, status calls and reporting
- Reviewing & Approving statements of work
- Creating and rolling out project plans
- Prioritize, triage, push back and expedite action items as required
- Take accountability and ensure 100 percent follow-through
- Skilled at projects ranging from 5 - 50 days of technical delivery effort
- MCSA, MCP, MCSE, MCSD - current or expired
- Good to excellent public speaking and client engagement skills
- Good to excellent business level written communication skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft productivity tools.
Nice to have:
- PMP or similar certification
To apply, please send your resume in .doc OR pdf format
Your information is held in confidence and will not be shared with any job boards, agencies, 3rd parties or partners.
calendar_today2 days ago