Install Technician/Level 1 Support (BB-64F82)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
About This Role
Superna is looking for a Full Time Install Technician/Level 1 Support to join our team.
Provide technical assistance to install software appliance in customer data centers. Provide basic knowledge transfer and configuration on product features and functions. Superna’s customers are situated around the world and as such you will occasionally be called on to support customers in different time zones - flexible working hours are mandatory. On call pager for rotation on evenings and weekends required. Temporary work from home available.
What You Will Do
Work as a global customer facing technical installation service prime to support customers as they integrate Superna software into their environment.
You will be involved in pre-sales and post sales activities including responding to customer requests for information, product installation, and best practices to configure based on customer requirements.
You will be required to work well with customers, document and translate customer problem statements into either feature descriptions, installation steps or implementation documents (or slides) that will assist a customer to understand the value of the solution to their current IT processes.
You will be required to communicate the value and benefits of software solution from a technical and IT operations/business value perspective. The software solution for this role is focused on replication of NAS based clusters over distance between data centers or within data centers.
Things You Should Have
- 1-2 years related technical experience;
- Hands on experience with Linux, command line, networking setup (IP, DNS, NTP);
- Hands on experience with Windows server and client operating systems;
- Knowledge of virtualization in VMware environments and virtual machine deployment;
- Knowledge of NAS systems, NFS, CIFS, Active Directory, TCP/IP configuration networking and routing and name resolution (host-file and DNS) or experience with file-based storage and storage networking will be required
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills (networking, operating system, file sharing).
Superna values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We offer an inclusive work environment and as such accommodations are available upon request for any candidate during the recruitment & selection process. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest; however, will only contact those under consideration.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today20 hours ago