Customer Service Representative (BB-789D6)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Our Desjardins Insurance office is rapidly growing and we are in need of energetic professionals to join our winning team.
Customer service representative at our Bank and Hunt Club location:
The position entails:
- Providing world-class customer service to our clients who call or walk in
- Changing and adding policies to existing accounts
- Providing insurance quotes and issuing policies
- Underwriting tasks
- Booking appointments
- Customer service oriented
- Excels in a team environment
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Other languages are an asset but not a requirement
- Must be able to obtain OTL (Other Than Life) license for home and auto insurance
- A generous salary (approximately $45k/yr or more depending on experience) plus many bonus opportunities
- Potential for limitless growth.
- Support and sponsorship of LLQP / OTL and financial licensing courses.
- A great working atmosphere.
- 100% paid group health and dental benefit plan.
- One of the best and most flexible compensation packages in the industry.
2430 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K1V 0T7, Canada
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Steve Marchese, Desjardins Insurance Agent