Solution Designer, Canadian Delivery Centre - SAP Application Security (BB-7AED2)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Gatineau; Montreal; Quebec City; Sherbrooke
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
A role with Deloitte's Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) is an opportunity to work on impactful projects, leverage state-of-the-art technologies, and develop your analytical thinking and business management skills. Our Solution Designers are passionate about new and leading technology solutions and cyber security frameworks, and are driven to learn about them to keep up with market evolution. Sound like you? Find out more below!
What will your typical day look like?
You will be working on SAP security implementation, support, controls and segregation of duties related engagements and bring in the technical knowledge and expertise. At Deloitte, you will be provided with comprehensive training to help you with the skills required for the job. Further, our subject matter experts and experienced professionals will be available to support you.
As a Solution Designer working in CDC with a focus on SAP Security you will:
• Support SAP S/4 HANA Security & GRC pursuits
• Support practice development initiatives focused on SAP application security and GRC.
• Deliver SAP security and SAP GRC solutions on SAP S/4 HANA implementation projects successfully
• Develop and support external eminence activities for Deloitte
• Build strong business relationships with potential clients
• Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte
About the team
As a Solution Designer in the CDC, you will be part of a team that delivers and maintains new security technology solutions for our clients. We count on you to help clients define their requirements and then design/develop/configure security solutions and controls. You may also analyze client business processes, transform client data, test the solutions, and much more from a security perspective. In our view, the best Solution Designers have a strong technical background and are passionate about exploring new technologies. These individuals will help ensure that we are providing the most value possible for our clients.
Work is remote, away from the standard office in Sherbrooke, Gatineau and Quebec City.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
• Educated with a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in a relevant area of study with a preference for in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting or Information Systems or at least 5 years real world experience
• Holding a minimum of 2 years of SAP application security experience
• Able to obtain Government of Canada security clearance
Additional preferred qualifications:
• Experience with configuring, testing and supporting SAP S/4 and FIORI Security roles and user access
• Experience with providing SAP Security Operational Support and working with SLAs
• Experience with SAP GRC Access Control and Process Control are an asset
• Experience with developing or using automation and RPA tools are an asset
• Experience in ERP implementation and delivering of the full project life cycle
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
calendar_today1 day ago