Field technician (BB-37C19)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
About the Role:
• Must answer and return customer calls.
• Must develop is territory by seeking new customers and maintaining existing customers.
• Must organize his work schedules to maintain optimum productivity.
• Analyse failure and repair required.
• Complete a full report on the repairs and identify the cause of failure for each problem encountered.
• Order parts to complete repairs.
• Adjust, repair and/or replace defective parts.
• Test the equipment once repaired to ensure proper operation and that the repairs meet with customer's requirements.
• Clean, lubricate and perform regular maintenance on equipment.
• Meet scheduled time allotments for repairs.
• Notify Supervisor and/or customer of all repairs needed on machines.
• Once work is completed, sign the work order, request credit for unused parts, collet all documentation (external purchases, etc.) and forward to Supervisor for invoicing.
• Always be aware of the impact of any discussion with customers pertaining to performance of products sold by SMS Equipment.
• Work safely.
• Perform any other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
• Red Seal as Heavy Equipment Technician.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in troubleshooting electrical and hydraulic systems.
• Knowledge of Komatsu products would be an asset.
• Advanced knowledge of computer software’s and working with a portable unit.
• Hardworking, proactive, self-reliant, team worker and focused on customer service
This is a very exciting time to be a part of SMS Equipment. We are one of the largest Komatsu dealers in the world and believe our continued growth is a result of our highly skilled and engaged employees who deliver excellence in the workplace.
If you are interested in working for a very dynamic company where your input, your ideas and your participation is valued, apply today.
Our growth means your success
calendar_today15 hours ago
work SMS Equipment