Restoration Estimator (BB-ADB0C)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:Join our growing team. The role of Restoration Estimator is an important piece to our continuing success and growth. What does a Restoration Estimator (RE) with Paul Davis do?
- Your team provides you with a scope and a digital walk through of a damaged property.
- Construct the project estimate using Xactimate software.
- Communicate daily with Project Managers and adjusters about the scope and questions they or you may have.
- Identify and incorporate action items in the estimate to generate other revenue lines.
- Maintain tight time line metrics.
- Have fun and be part of a growing business!
Why Join The Team? We are an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States and Canada. Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making, and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis on living our Vision, Mission, and Values to be more than just a service provider – our Restoration Estimators are a vital component to moving a project ahead with urgency. Values: Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do. Practice continuous improvement.Vision: To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of needMission: To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results Team Compensation and Benefits:
- One on One mentorship
- Three months of structured training to learn the Paul Davis Way
- Access to Paul Davis University and regular training opportunities
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Comprehensive health care package
- Ability to clearly deliver truth and give certainty when property owners need it most
- Proficient with a variety of current technology
- Career emphasis on learning and continuing education
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Valid Driver’s license and satisfactory driving record required
- Meet operational objectives of: Sales, Gross Margin, Brand Experience.
- Track metrics during bi-weekly GS&R such as Net Promoter Score of 60.
- Clearly communicate expectations with project manager and adjuster, onsite as needed.
- Profitably scope estimates.
- Communicate and document any change orders and insurance supplements.
- Ensure project completes within profit range and service level agreements are hit.
- Participate in the on-call rotation, requiring evening and weekend point of contact for any new losses, as determined by the rotating schedule.
- Seek partnerships to improve the performance of the team.
- Self-motivated to get results.
- Loves working with people and enjoys estimating software.
- Effectively schedules ahead while maintaining flexibility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Is succinct and professional with written communication.
- Enjoys working hard and shares a sense of urgency.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onLangley City, Canada
work Paul Davis Central Vancouver Island