Human Resources Business Partner (BB-F3E1B)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
The Human Resources Business Partner leverages cross functional partnerships to foster a positive and rewarding teammate experience. The HRBP’s focus is delivering value-added service to management in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. Critical to the role is maintaining an effective level of business literacy in order to support field leaders in cultivating an industry leading employment experience for their teammates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance. Act as conduit between corporate HR and field teammates to ensure clear, consistent and transparent communication through the organization
• Consult with line management to provide guidance on a variety of employment matters.
• Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
• Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
• Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
• Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree (HR or related field of study preferred), with a minimum of 5 years of Human Resources Generalist experience (multi-unit retail preferred) and a minimum of 3 years’ experience resolving complex employee relations issues or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• SHRM/HRCI Certification strongly preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels in the organization.
• Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
• Proficient using all Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors
• Ability to understand the business and proactively identify and address points of teammate dissatisfaction to continuously improve the teammate experience and increase teammate retention
• Excellent attention to detail and time management skills, with a proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
• This job operates in a professional office environment.
• This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners and fax machines. Position requires incumbent to see, read, hear, speak, reach, bend, sit for prolonged periods of time and lift up to15 lbs. at a time.
• 15% Travel required to field locations.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s Manager at any time based upon Company need.
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
• Paid vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Employee Discounts
• Career Development
Your next Destination!
Growth Opportunity: At Monro we’re committed to helping our teammates grow their career through the combination of coursework, demonstrating skills and open opportunities. You will receive on-the-job training and curriculum in Monro University that empowers you to advance to the next level of your career.
Monro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
calendar_today2 hours ago
work MONRO, INC