Mechanical Engineer (BB-69FEF)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Mechanical Engineering Technologist
Weldco-Beales Manufacturing designs and manufactures specialized heavy equipment attachments for the construction, forestry, mining scrap recycling, road maintenance and resource industries throughout Canada, the USA and internationally. Weldco-Beales is currently recruiting a Mechanical Engineering Technologist for the Barrie manufacturing team. This position will report to the Engineering Supervisor.
Depending on experience level, remote work may be considered.
Weldco-Beales prides itself on maintaining a strong culture of safety, hard work, and pleasing our customers with high quality customer service and products. We have an all hands-on deck attitude where everyone has a genuine interest in the company’s success. We all know if the company does well, we all do well. We are looking for like-minded people who will support our culture. If you fit the bill, please read on…
What you will do:
- Developing engineered blueprints and drawings of company products
- Collaborating with co-workers to achieve company goals
- Providing customer service to internal and external customers
- Researching new engineering techniques, concepts and/ or procedures
- A post-secondary graduate with a diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized educational institute or proven industry experience
What you bring to the position:
- Basic engineering technology knowledge
- Computer skills to use various software applications
- Knowledge of Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving and analytical skills to diagnose problems and resolve issues
- Tactful, collaborative and results-oriented attitude
If you feel you fit the overall profile, please clearly demonstrate this in your cover letter and resume when applying.
What we bring:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, insurances, Employee Assistance Program
- Company Pension Plan with 3% company matching
- Rewards - employee incentive program, service awards, company/team events
- Personal growth, career advancement opportunities
- Feedback and recognition for a job well done
- Education and apprenticeship support
- A workplace the prides itself on safety, cleanliness, respect, and results.
Weldco Companies is a subsidiary of IDC (Inuvialuit Development Corporation), and is 100% Inuvialuit owned. Weldco provides Employment and Career Development opportunities for its beneficiaries and employees.
Applications for this position may be kept on file for twelve months and may be considered for future positions within Weldco or IDC. Your interest in Weldco is appreciated. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today20 hours ago