Machine Operator - Manufacturing - Newly Revised! (BB-645A4)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Felton Brushes Ltd. has been in business since 1933 making high quality wire brushes for the industrial market. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team. This company is in a major growth phase having just purchased a new brush division which is now set up in a secondary location in Hamilton Ontario.
Are you mechanically inclined?
Can you fix machinery?
Do you live reasonably close to the Hamilton ON area within a 30 minute drive?
Have you worked in production running & maintaining machines that need set up's and changeovers and manual adjustments?
We are looking for 'tinkerers', people who can work independently once trained and are capable of on the job problem solving to maintain the quality and pace of production.
Semi- automatic machines, pressses & some brush assembly
Day shifts: Days 7am-3:30pm
We are looking forward to hearing from you! We will be asking candidates to provide resume, references and conduct a video interview if selected to do so.
Pay - $18-$20 per hour
Incentive Bonus of $1000 for those who stay on past 90 days- based on performance
Access to a car considered an asset but not a requirement.
- Operate a wire wheel machine (training will be provided)
- ZVA knotting machine, laser engraving, mechanical engraving, hydraulic press, welding machine and trimming operations
- Machines are semi automatic to produce industrial grade brushes
- Maintain and troubleshoot machinery - perform minor repairs as required
- Complete set-ups and change-overs
- Respond to emergency equipment breakdown
- Use of power tools
- Use of machine shop measurement tools (Such as: Calipers, Gauges, Micrometers)
- Basic welding and fabrication experience a strong asset
- Experience with preventative and reactive maintenance
- Experience with physical inventories
This is a full-time, permanent position at Felton Brushes facilities in Hamilton, ON.
calendar_today4 days ago
work Recruiting Concepts (GTA) Inc.