Insurance Account Representative (BB-23EC2)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:Insurance Account Representative - Desjardins Agent Team Member
Location: Barrie, ON
Type: Full Time
Ever wondered what it would be like to join a team that opearates with a start-up mentality, looking to do big things for our clients and community? We're looking to add a qualified individual to our winning formula for the role of Insurance Account Representative - Desjardins Agent Team Member. In this sales role, you put the relationship first, knowing that this is critical in being an effective partner in protecting what is most important to our clients. If you have a desire to work with some of the smartest, kindest and energetic colleagues you could wish for, this may be the place for you. Ideally, you are an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through relationship, value-based conversations and providing a remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential. Knowing a second language would be considered an asset.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing growth goals while growing our community presence.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Being comfortable with Social Media tools (and leveraging to interact and communicate with clients)
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property & Casualty license (have or willing to obtain)
- Life Insurance License (have or willing to obtain)
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
calendar_today3 days ago
work Brad Sproxton-Desjardins Agent Intern