Social media and web consultant (BB-479B9)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Come make a difference in a modern, booming city that cares about its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of large and stimulating projects promoting the well-being of Laval residents. In addition to offering you career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with a human dimension.
For its Communications and Marketing Department, the City of Laval is looking for a:
SOCIAL AND WEB MEDIA ADVISOR
The challenges that await you:
Under the authority of the immediate superior, you will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day management of the city's social media to help, among other things, improve the city's customer service, position the quality of services and events and promote the city.
In addition, you work closely with the team to prepare and manage continuous content. You will also update various web and interactive platforms such as the website, electronic bulletin boards and send massive emails.
Finally, you will collaborate on the declination of communication campaigns on the web and social media.
The profile sought:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or any other relevant field;
- Minimum of three (4) years of relevant experience: customer support, digital strategy reflection, implementation of digital advertising campaign, management and coordination of digital projects creation of digital marketing content (website, newsletter, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CMS language;
- Perfect command of French and English, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of Office suite and Adobe suite software;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics ;
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills;
- Good judgment skills, being creative, open-minded, showing autonomy and being customer-oriented;
- Available to work occasionally in the evenings and on weekends, depending on the event to be covered in the City;
- Class 5 driver's license and a vehicle (travel premises to be provided).
- Agency experience an asset.
What we offer:
- A work schedule from Monday to Friday for a total of 33.75 hours per week.
The City of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, businesses and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues.
In 2014, we launched the Rethinking Laval initiative, which made it possible to develop our city's strategic vision: urban in nature by 2035. This vision is the compass that guides the development of Laval today.
Working at Ville de Laval means believing in this vision. It means putting your heart and your ideas at the service of the citizen. It is rubbing shoulders with dedicated people and shaping the present to build the future.
You too, take part in the change.
Apply before February 7, 2021, by going to
Ville de Laval applies an equal access employment program. She values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and people with disabilities to apply. For these, do not hesitate to tell us about arrangementsspecial requirements, should you be invited to a selection process.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Ville de Laval