Engineer I (BB-ED35C)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
As a member of Microchip’s engineering community you will be responsible for pre-silicon digital simulation of high performance storage hardware focused on PCIE switching while contributing to the overall verification of a large mixed signal SOC.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Defining verification plans and building verification environments for chip/module level designs using System Verilog with UVM.
• Applying advanced verification techniques like constrained random generation, functional coverage, assertions and formal verifiers.
• Simulations using Cadence Incisive Enterprise Simulator, and debugging using SimVision.
• Writing test cases, checkers and coverage that implement the verification test plan.
• Bachelors / Masters in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• RTL verification using coverage driven verification techniques
• Scripting in any language
• Proficient in HDL languages SystemVerilog, Verilog or VHDL
• Familiarity with UNIX environment
• Good analytical, oral and written communication skills
• Able to write clean, readable, and maintainable code
• Self-motivated, proactive team player
• Programming experience or coursework in C, C++
• Experience or academic knowledge of the design and verification of interfaces and controllers for high speed serial protocols such as PCI-Express, CXL, or SAS/SATA
• Understanding of ASIC designs and verification methodologies
• Knowledge of MIPS or ARM, X86 system architecture
calendar_today5 days ago
work Microchip Technology