Overnight Stocker-Brooklin/Whitby (BB-CB795)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
This is an overnight role, which requires availability between 10pm-7am.
Overnight Associates are responsible for stocking products/merchandise and organizing the sales floor to create a pleasant and safe shopping environment.
- Overnight Stocking Associates Verify inventory, stock merchandise onto shelves to achieve 100% in stock, maintain aisle cleanliness and obtaining pick lists and gathering merchandise throughout the store to fill customer orders.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Lift equipment experience would be an asset (Forklift, Reach-truck, Order-picker, etc.)
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
- Detailed-oriented, and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated to drive completion of tasks as quickly and accurately as possible
- Computer skills considered an asset but not required (training provided)
- Candidates should be comfortable lifting merchandise to help the store achieve 100% in stock
- Pick, organize and verify orders for delivery or pick-up
- Utilize computer terminals and/or Home Depot portable phone to check inventory, look-up orders and notify customers when product is ready for pick-up
- First Aid Certification considered an asset
What sets us apart:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Growth and Career Advancement – including Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing and Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Training & Career Development opportunities
- 10% shift premium (Overnight roles)
calendar_today2 days ago
work The Home Depot Canada