Visitor Greeter (BB-EEF90)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Care to join us?
If you are a caring and skilled individual who enjoys working with seniors, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a temporary full-time Visitor Greeter at Mount Ida Mews, our complex care community in Salmon Arm, BC.
This role is a vital part of ensuring the health and wellness of our senior community as they struggle with limited access to social visitation during COVID-19 restrictions.
Do you want to be a Key Member of our Administrative Team?
Benefits of working for Vantage Living:
- Extended benefits. 100% Employer funded benefit plan available for full and part-time staff.
- Work/life balance. Flexible schedules to support your work-life balance.
- Local. Locally owned and operated, supporting the community.
- Modern. Beautiful, modern communities that inspire lifestyle.
- We’re cool. A fun and vibrant company culture!
- In accordance with established vision and values of the organization, reporting to the Manager or designate and in keeping with the COVID-19 Orders of the Provincial Health Officer, the Visitor Greeter's primary role is to greet and engage with all individuals entering the building such as visitors, employees, and contractors, to ensure their attendance at the site is essential and to ensure non-essential visitors understand entrance restrictions; and
- The Visitor Greeter supports the safety of patients and their families, and staff, by communicating information about visitor limits in a thoughtful and informative manner;
- Involved in setting up and running virtual visits for residents.
To Be Considered:
- Experience working with seniors is an asset;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and video call platforms i.e. zoom, teams, facetime etc;
- Medical Office Assistant or Administrative Assistant Certification is an asset;
- Grade 12, one-year recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to keyboard at 45 wpm;
- Able to multi-task, handle changing priorities and work under pressure;
- Ability to operate related equipment;
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position;
- Ability to work effectively with others; and
- Ability to organize work.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today17 hours ago
location_onSalmon Arm, Canada
work Vantage Living