Installation and Repair Technician - Telecom (BB-83B22)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a two year college electrical and electronics program and several months of on-the-job training or Completion of a 3-4 year apprenticeship training program or 2-3 years of work experience in the trade is required.
• Good communication skills in English are required.
• BC Class 5 Drivers license is an asset.
• Excellent problem-solving skills are required.
Currently we are looking to hire 4 permanent full-time Installation and Repair Technicians - Telecom to join immediately.
calendar_today4 days ago
work Ansatel Communications Inc.