Legal Administrative Assistant - 7-month contract (BB-B626F)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Description:Job Type: Temporary Contract
Primary Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
All Available Locations: Calgary
Are you an experienced legal assistant looking for a new challenge?
What will your typical day look like?
You will be providing excellent administrative support to the lawyers including calendar management, meeting support, expense reporting, travel arrangements, and drafting correspondence and emails with a high level of discretion and confidentiality. Working closely with your colleagues, you will be part of a team that will work collaboratively to support the law practice with responsibilities that may also include supply management, billing support, law library maintenance and other general office support activities. You will be representing the Firm in a professional and confident manner, in both written and verbal communications.
About the team
Deloitte Legal Canada LLP (DLC) is a national law firm with offices in Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver. Our Calgary lawyers have extensive experience in the areas of tax controversy and tax litigation, and in advising on the legal aspects of all tax issues and transactions. Our assistants work closely with the lawyers and with each other to provide our clients with an exceptional service experience. DLC is affiliated with the professional services firm of Deloitte LLP.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is/has:
- Minimum 5 years' work experience in a law firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills who is a self started with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated aptitude to prioritize tasks based on comparative importance and urgency
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Confident communication and active listening skills are critical
- Exceptional commitment to client service and continuous improvement
- Advanced-level knowledge of common industry software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,Outlook).
- Experience supporting a litigation practice would be an asset
Deloitte Legal Canada is a national law firm. Our team of lawyers has extensive experience in multiple specialties including tax controversy, tax litigation, tax advisory, employment & labour, and data privacy & cybersecurity law. The law firm of Deloitte Legal Canada is privileged to be affiliated with Deloitte, a professional services firm with global eminence.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
calendar_today1 day ago