Forklift Operator (BB-9A5C8)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
We are currently looking for a full-time Forklift Operator for a very reputable company located in Brantford, ON. Immediate start and opportunity to grow within the company. Seeking team players that are able to work well in a fast paced environment. This individual must be able to work with minimal supervision and must complete the work in a timely manner with little or no error. The successful candidate will always put safety as the top priority.
- Location: Brantford, ON
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: Morning and Night Shifts available
- Pay: $19/hour
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
- Must have own pair of steel toed boots.
- MUST have prior experience operating a Reach Machine (Raymond Reach, Crown Reach, etc.)
- Valid forklift license an asset.
- At least 1 year of forklift and warehouse experience.
- Using the reach to move produced, boxes and cases within and around the warehouse.
- Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identifying damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
Reasons you'll love working here:
- Safety above all else: Thorough safety and health SOPs have been put in place.
- Training, Learning and Development opportunities will be provided.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today2 days ago