Traffic Labourers - Night (BB-DF5FD)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
PGC Traffic, a member of the Powell Group of Companies, is looking for Night Labourers based from our Aurora, Ontario yard. We have steady work all over the Greater Toronto Area.
- Install and remove traffic delineations
- Direct the safe flow of public and construction traffic, ensure the safety & security of pedestrians amongst others
- Provide motorists with simple directions, explaining hazards
- Work on a client driven schedule which requires flexibility to nights and sometimes days
- Must be able to stand for several hours at a time.
- During down times may be required to do some site clean-up, other labourer duties as required
- Traffic control experience and/or training is ideal
- Must be reliable and responsible with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to enforce regulations of establishments
- Able to perform physically demanding tasks outside in all types of weather and terrain
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
- Able to effectively use telecommunications (i.e. two-way radio, cell phone, pager) and follow radio and emergency telephone procedures
- Health & Safety Conscious, ensuring safety and emergency procedures are followed
- Energetic, a team player who can work well with others as well as be self-directed and work independently
- Must have a cell phone and your own way to get to/from our Stouffville location (transportation to/from job sites will be provided from there)
- Provide and maintain a satisfactory driving record
- Steel-toed safety boots
- High school or equivalent
- Must be available to nights, days and weekends.
- Benefits and Pension per Liuna Local 183
- Wage of $18.83/hour
- Use of onsite kitchen
Powell Group of Companies is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in an effective and timely manner in accordance with the applicable standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), the provisions of the Ontario Human Rights Code, and any other applicable legislation. We foster an inclusive organizational culture as an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today15 hours ago
work Powell Group of Companies