Material Handler- Fabric Company (BB-8B547)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Our client makes and distributes technical fabrics for environmental applications, including drainage filtration, soil separation, erosion control, spill containment, and more.
We are seeking motivated workers, with a desire to learn fast, gain experience and produce quality product and be part of the team.
This is a temp to perm position. On a bus route (Bus stop is directly across from the facility!)
2 week rotation between all 3 shifts.
– Attendance bonus: have perfect attendance and get an extra $1 an hour
– Great benefit package once hired on, included medical and dental
– Potential Raise – at 3 months
The Material Handler is responsible for unpacking product, taking yarn to the knitting floor directly to machine operators and to the back to the warehouse
All other duties as assigned
– Experience in a manufacturing environment
– Will be on your feet for long periods of time
calendar_today2 days ago
work ABL Employment