Automation QA (BB-9243D)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking an Automation QA to join our client in Edmonton, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Take the lead in ensuring the delivery of quality digital services:
- Create test plans to support frequent delivery of features with consistent and satisfactory quality;
- Create test cases and scenarios;
- Design and implement system tests;
- Design and implement load and performance tests; and
- Design and implement security tests.
- Manage automation that allows for rapid and frequent delivery:
- Implement automated test suites; and
- Coordinate contributions to automated test suites.
- Support and encourage the adoption of quality practices on the team such as code linting, test coverage, and Behaviour/Test Driven Development (BDD/TDD).
- Support the team in defining metrics for service quality:
- Contribute to and coordinate automated metrics collection; and
- Contribute to and coordinate automated generation of reports and Artifacts on quality.
Top Skills Required
- Experience as a QA Automation Developer in a cross-functional team environment with the development of one or more custom-built solutions.
- Experience in creating automated test suites for system testing, security testing, performance testing, and load testing.
- Experience in automated test environments and test data generation.
- Experience working collaboratively with stakeholders and users to understand the context of a solution and define test cases and scenarios.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure, and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
calendar_today1 day ago
work IT/IQ Tech Recruiters