Director, Permanent Division (BB-E670A)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Director, Permanent Division
Procom is seeking a leader to drive growth in Procom's permanent division and assume sales and recruiting leadership within a team of 360 recruiters.
You will be responsible for driving both sales and growth of the permanent placement division, both through their own individual production in addition to maximizing the team members contributions.
The mission of the Director, Permanent is to drive Procom's staffing practice by working with a team of technical recruiters to place talented IT professionals in the career of their dreams.
Director, Permanent Division Job Details
You will be responsible for growing and developing our existing permanent placement business as well as directly contributing through hands-on client acquisition and recruitment activities.
Growing our permanent book of business through client acquisition, and coaching team members in sales methodology.
Effective and efficient candidate sourcing using Procom's state-of-the-art recruitment toolset including. Screening, interviewing and submitting client-ready candidate profiles to Account Managers.
Providing day-to-day management and coaching to the Permanent Team.
Attracting, engaging and hiring talented recruiters to grow your team. Growing your team's brand in the market.
Job Order Management
Assigning roles to recruitment team members, managing job orders to ensure they are qualified, and that open orders are being sourced effectively and efficiently. Advocating for the team, and effectively clarifying and prioritizing job searches effectively.
Attending networking functions, meeting valued candidates and recruitment professionals, telling the Procom story and growing your network of clients and contacts through social media.
Director, Permanent Division Mandatory Skills
- Staffing agency experience is essential
- Experienced 360 recruiter in the IT space with a desire to lead
- Demonstrate hunger, drive, focus and transparency each day
- You lead by example and let your results speak for themselves
- Inspiring to others with a passion for creating successful outcomes for clients and candidates alike
- Proven capabilities in managing and motivating performance, coordinating workflow and issue resolution
- Patient, outgoing and you enjoy sharing your knowledge with others - you see the team's success as your success
Director, Permanent Division Assignment Length
Director, Permanent Division Start Date
Director, Permanent Division Assignment Location
calendar_today1 day ago