Jr. Accounts Receivable Analyst/Clerk to provide broker service while reconciling Broker submissions, analyzing Premium and Suspense Activity. -1954 (BB-6013A)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Job ID: 1954
3 Months Contract (Possibility for extension)
Montreal. ( remote until decided by business)
Hours of Operation:
• Call Centre Operation is Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:30 pm but this position is Monday-Friday – 7.5 hour shifts within 8:00 am-5:30 pm operating hours
Jr. Accounts Receivable Analyst/Clerk to provide broker service while reconciling Broker submissions, analyzing Premium and Suspense Activity. -1954
This role is responsible for providing excellent broker service while reconciling Broker submissions, analyzing Premium and Suspense Activity. They will be required to resolve discrepancies between billed and paid receivables by effectively communicating with internal underwriting business units and escalating issues to Management. The Intermediate Account Analyst will collect broker billed premiums for the assigned group of National Brokers. They will investigate, gather and present solutions to relatively complex customer inquiries and provide prompt and effective Broker Service per department Service Levels.
• Provides internal customers with expert advice on Broker premium payment process, efficient processing and recording of premium related cash transactions, and monthly balancing of the cash received to paid receivables and suspense entries.
• Monitors and reports to Front Line Manager, collection results for the assigned group of Brokers, troubleshoots unreconciled accounts and escalates issues and recommends process improvements.
• Records Broker statement and remittance history log, impact of late payment submission on the cash flow, and write off probability.
• Prepares and maintains material premium unpaid balance log, with detailed description of collection activity.
• College Diploma or University Degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/Business.
• 1-2 years of Accounts Receivable experience ideally within the insurance industry
• Advanced Microsoft office Excel (vlookups, formulas for reconciliation, sort, general spreadsheets, etc.), Word, PowerPoint and Access skills .
Expertise and Skills
Nice To Have
calendar_today1 day ago
work S.i. Systems