Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Main duties as follows, but not limited to:
- Participating in the laundry team and maintaining daily operation, including washing, ironing of bed lines, towels, tablecloths, napkins, uniforms, and guest clothing.
- Participating on regular basis in crew drills and other safety related activities.
- The team also provides preventative maintenance to the equipment in the laundry room and ensures any necessary repairs are completed in a timely manner.
* Minimum of one to two years previous experience in laundry, preferably in an upscale hotel, resort or cruise line (shipboard experience preferred).
* Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment.
* Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
* Completion of basic education equivalency required.
* Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
* All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable.
* Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Seamax International Cruise Ship Employment Services