Enterprise Architect (BB-6D1BE)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
IMITS Enterprise Architecture requires an Enterprise Architect to assist with mapping information architecture, including identity management across the BC Health Sector. The resource must have an expert grasp on information architecture (concepts of data in motion and data at rest), as well as good understanding of EA principles and TOGAF frameworks as well as long term data architecture planning concepts as well as data handling strategy.
Director, Enterprise Architecture, IMITS
IMITS Enterprise Architecture will potentially require support in the following areas.
The Service Provider will be required to deliver Enterprise Architecture and Business Support level services and deliverables.
The follow is a sample list of required architecture and business services with possible deliverables. Note: the lists are not exhaustive.
General Enterprise Architecture
Strategy and Policy Development
Governance and Management Framework Development
Business Strategy and Planning
Hourly- 8 hours / day to a maximum of 20 hours per week
A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a degree in clinical informatics, health information science, data science, and/or computer science including training and/or experience in designing solution architecture in health technology domain.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the related field
2. Experience working within the Health Authorities is highly preferred
3. Ability to effectively navigate and deliver results in a large and complex environment is a must
4. Strong forward thinking, analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain concepts and topics in layman’s terms to non-subject matter experts and build consensus and credibility among diverse stakeholder groups
6. Able to work expeditiously as an individual contributor and as a team member
7. Ability to coordinate, prioritize and complete multiple tasks
8. Working knowledge on and experience with agile as well as waterfall project management concepts, practices, and deliverables
calendar_today3 days ago