Cloud Application Platform staff researcher (BB-67C47)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Huawei is currently seeking Cloud Application Platform and Services staff researcher in Canada Research Center to expand and strengthen for our Cloud Business Unit. This is a great opportunity for successful candidates to be part of an industrial leading team to drive our cloud service solutions over (Platform as a Service) PaaS. The role requires the team work among our worldwide research centers (Canada, Europe, China, etc.). Strong communication skill is required.
- PhD graduated in 2020 or will graduate in 2021
- Strong research capability and publication experiences
- Good technical knowledge in terms of “Cloud Service Provider”, for example AWS and GCE.
- Highly innovative DNA with extreme passion and ability to create, design, and implement ground breaking ideas.
- Good analysis skills. Ability to handle relatively complex tasks by assessing issues and breaking down problems to reach out convincible resolutions.
- Good programming and modeling skills (C/Java)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with both internal and external people.
- Java or C/C++ programming skills
- Cloud computing, PaaS or distributed system research background is an asset for this position but not necessary, e.g. having development experience on Azure, AWS or GCE
- Unix scripting languages, Docker
calendar_today1 day ago
work Huawei Technologies Canada Co., Ltd.