Security Guard - Chatham (BB-28FE2)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
To: Security Personnel
From: People & Culture Coordinator
Date: Feb. 9, 2021
Closing Date: Ongoing
Re: Job Posting
Position: Security Guard
Site: Various Locations
City: Chatham, ON
Status: Part Time/Full Time
Hours: Various Hours (12-hour shifts)
Pay Rate: $15.50- $17.04/hr.
Are you interested in starting a career in a fast paced and growing industry? As a provider of security services to clients with complex security needs, Paladin Security Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for you to give back to your community, while developing skills for future careers. Our training programs are also a leader in the security industry, and they will help prepare you for advancements, as well as build your resume for a potential career in law enforcement.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain a professional relationship with all personnel and visitors entering the site.
- Maintain professionalism, confidence, and confidentiality.
- Implement security measures to protect property, control access to sites, patrol assigned areas to monitor activities and ensure client rules and regulations are followed.
- Ensure safety and emergency procedures are followed and maintain written reports.
- Direct visitors to appropriate areas, perform security checks, and liaise with visitors, customers, and the public.
- Must possess Ontario Security Guard License.
- Strong attention to detail with high focus on accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work safely and in compliance with site safety, health and environmental standards and practices.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Extensive Paid Industry Training
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
At the time of the interview applicant must be able to produce proof of completion of the following prerequisites:
- Immunization Record
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
Successful completion of the following requirements provided by Paladin are mandatory prior to placement:
- First Aid & CPR - Level C
- Management of Aggressive Behavior
- Use of Force
- Report Writing
- Additional courses as assigned
Upon hire successful applicants will be required to complete the following Paladin online courses:
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Customer Service
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Patrol Procedures
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Diversity Awareness
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Finding the OHS Manual
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Paladin OHS Orientation
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Dealing with People with Mental Illness
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Workplace Respect
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Slips, Trips and Falls
- Additional courses as assigned
Should you have any questions on this process, kindly contact the People and Culture Coordinator at email@example.com
Certification Requirements (Any)
Valid G Licence
Valid Ontario Security License
Valid Certification in First Aid, CPR and AED
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
This job reports to the Branch Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Back Apply Now
calendar_today9 hours ago
work Paladin Security