Junior Associate (BB-C2299)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:About the Position
IG Wealth Management is affiliated with Investors Group, which is part of IGM Financial and a member of the Power Financial Corporation of companies. When you work with us, you enter into a relationshop backed by an industry leader that Canadians have trusted for more than 90 years.
• Be part of one of the top Investors Group Wealth Management teams in the Atlantic provinces
• Front of the line access to Investors Group Wealth Management Support such as an Advanced Financial Planning Team
• Be mentored by experienced and successful Investors Group Senior Advisor
• Opportunity for career advancement
• Contribute to growing the assets of this successful business
• Be a part of a succession plan
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL
• As a service consultant, you will be assigned a specific segment of the existing practice
• Be involved in the preparation of clients’ tax returns
• Client documentation, explain products, services and strategies to clients directly.
• Provide support to Senior Associates
• Work with IG Wealth Insurance Specialists to find opportunities to serve clients’ needs for life, disability, critical illness and long term care insurance
• Learn and use financial planning software, intended to implement financial planning strategies
• Strong total compensation package, including a base salary with bonuses and rewards based on sales results
• Entrepreneurial culture that promises personal growth and development in the high net worth market
• Modern work environment and flexibility in your schedule.
• Currently this position is remote, using Microsoft Teams to connect with your Team. Through 2021 there will be the opportunity to have a physical office space. In-person meetings will depend on client needs, which will conform to current health advisories.
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU SHOULD POSSESS
• Knowledge of tax and financial planning products and services (personal and collective)
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships.
• Should possess or be willing to obtain the following: life insurance license, taxation course, CFP designation and CSC
calendar_today8 hours ago