IT Technician (BB-2A29A)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
- Join a research centre that is making a positive impact on agriculture productivity
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance
You will be responsible for :
- Escalating technical issues to the relevant parties when needed and following up till the issues are closed.
- Ensuring all standards and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Answering queries and resolving issue relating to the usage of standard applications and IT services.
- Providing monthly help desk reports.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Helpdesk/Technical Support role.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Databases (eg. AWS, Azure), MariaDB Enterprise, GraphQL and IBM DB2 databases.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Our client is a research centre with a mission to strengthen the productivity and profitability of agriculture. By expanding the breadth of their research portfolio and strengthening their strategic partnerships, conditions of the communities have improved significantly.
calendar_today1 day ago