Inside Sales Representative (BB-D4672)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Lordco Parts LTD. is lookingfor a Parts Counter Advisor to join the team at our Vancouver store. If you are looking for a fun and dynamic workplace with excellent benefits and support for career advancement, apply to join the Lordco team and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. We have been a family owned and operated business since 1974, and we strive to keep that feeling alive with every employee.
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they’re taken care of. In order to do this, we offer an excellent benefits package to full-time employees which includes Health and Dental Insurance, RRSP matching, a wellness program, an Employee & Family Assistance Program, and a generous employee discount.
· Provide excellent customer service and automotive parts knowledge while meeting the needs of all telephone and walk-in customers.
· Work diligently with fellow staff at the store, region and organization levels in order to find the right solutions for customers.
· Willingness for continued learning and knowledge improvement.
· Perform a variety of tasks throughout the store to ensure the team’s success.
· Previous counter experience and excellent mechanical/automotive parts knowledge is required.
· Superior customer service skills, both on the phone and in person.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities.
· Time management and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to lift items up to 50lbs and knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program
calendar_today3 days ago
work Lordco Auto Parts