Software Engineer - Distributed Systems (BB-713A4)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicantsDescriptionYou will work on various systems which need high scalability, reliability and availability. These challenges require creative thinking and a deep understanding of how software and platform works.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software and core platform
- Build common platforms to support different business vertical application systems
- Develop tools and contribute to open source wherever possible
- Adopt problem solving as a way of life - always go to root cause!
Experience with at least one of the following:
- Solid foundation in designing, implementing and maintaining a large scale distributed system (e.g. with microservice architecture).
- Experience in developing distributed platform systems such as Messaging Platforms, Pub/Sub Systems, Databases, Distributed Computing Frameworks, and Schedulers.
- Strong fundamentals in data structure, algorithm, operating system and object oriented programming
- Deep understanding in concurrency, distributed computing, large scale system, messaging and algorithm
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Interest and ability to learn new technology stack as needed
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or 3+ years equivalent experience in software development
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Scala or Go
- NoSQL experience
- Experience with AWS services
- Contribute to open source projects
Our Client builds technologies that empowers the world's fastest-growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem.
- We are proud to announce that our client has been certified as a Great Place to Work!
- A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from Day 1, no waiting period
- Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries and all types of snacks to our office
- All types of signature drinks from coffee to lattes to cappuccinos
- Catered lunch and desserts on a monthly basis!
- Ping Pong and Pool
- And so much more!
calendar_today2 days ago
work Michael Page