Senior Product Designer - Design Systems, Scotia Digital (BB-51CCA)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Requisition ID: 93176
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
As Senior Product Designer, you will be part of a team that is building Scotiabank's Global Design System: an integral part of Scotia's digital products that touch over 25 million users every day. You'll work closely with Scotia's design and engineering community to help shape, build and scale the design language of Scotia's products and services.
Is this role right for you?
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of 10+ people, including product designers, accessibility experts and Web, iOS and Android developers.
- Craft thoughtful design solutions with an expert understanding of web and mobile design patterns and technical acuity.
- Define Design System details that include specifications, properties, behaviours, accessibility criteria and use case guidelines.
- Advocate for Scotia's Design System, promoting scalable design practices and knowledge throughout the bank.
- As a subject matter expert, you will help facilitate design contributions and answer inquiries from the design and development community.
- Collaborate closely with designers from Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed?
- Degree in Graphic Design, Product Design, User Experience Design, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing web and mobile products.
- Expert knowledge of responsive web, iOS and Android design patterns.
- Experience applying WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) to design
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We hire you for your talent - not just a job - so you can grow with us. We'll equip you for success not only in your role, but also in your career as a whole
- Dress codes don't apply here: being comfortable does
- Our work from home social channel offers weekly virtual yoga, social events, learning opportunities, and contests to share current experiences & promote wellbeing in our new remote environment
- Access to thousands of online and in-person courses so you can hone your current skills, or learn new ones
- A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs on pension and profit sharing, paid vacation, personal & sick days, medical, vision, and dental benefits that start from day one and much more!
- Free shuttle service to and from Union Station, onsite subsidized cafeteria with a chef, and an onsite fitness center *
*Some of our perks & onsite offerings will be offline as we continue to monitor federal and provincial regulations around COVID-19.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Segment: Medical, Bank, Banking, Developer, Engineer, Healthcare, Finance, Technology, Engineering
calendar_today2 days ago