Gym Receptionist (BB-6832A)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Gold’s Gym West Broadway is hiring a part-time opening Customer Service Representative, with potential to grow! Are you outgoing, enthusiastic, with a passion for fitness? We would love to hear from you!
About Gold’s Gym
Gold’s Gym has been the authority on fitness since 1965. It was then that fitness legend Joe Gold took the knowledge and expertise he gained from training at the world famous “Muscle Beach” and opened up the first Gold’s Gym on Pacific Avenue in Venice, California. At Gold’s Gym, our goal is simple: We’re here to help you Know Your Own Strength®. We are committed to helping people find their inner strength and reach their goals.
- Greet members and guest enthusiastically to encourage a positive culture at the club
- Promptly ensure that customer inquiries are resolved professionally and thoroughly via telephone, e-mail and in person encounters
- Monitor member check-ins to identity delinquent accounts
- Ensure that guests and appointments are directed to the appropriate employee/department in a prompt, professional manner
- Promote club events, group fitness classes, and any other in-club events to members and guests
- Efficiently and effective input and update daily cash reconciliation documents
- Process point of sale items, such as retail and concession sales
- Check in all members and guests using the proper registration procedures
- Distribute membership cards, parking decals, towels, child-minding tickets, and other materials as needed
- Must be able to open the gym at 430am or close until 11:45pm. Must be able to work weekends if needed.
- Customer service driven with an enthusiastic attitude
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service and promoting client loyalty
- Have a positive attitude and outstanding, adaptive communication skills
- High school diploma required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of cash transaction processing procedures
- Available to work evenings and weekends
What We Offer
- Positive, rewarding, and collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary club membership
- Discount on Gold’s Gym products and services
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Gold’s Gym British Columbia is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://goldsgymbc.ca/
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Gold's Gym - British Columbia