CONCIERGE SPECIALIST / CONDOMINIUM BUILDING (BB-E31E6)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
WHO WE ARE:
CBM Services Ltd. has been providing high level condominium building management solutions since 2008. For more back ground information about our services please visit our web page at .cbmservice.ca
- Maintain a working knowledge of Victoria's wide range of lifestyle services, which may include dining and nightlife reservations, ticket and gift procurement, booking spa and wellness services, and other daily household tasks such as sourcing a housekeeper or recommending a dry cleaner.
- Secure dinner reservations at Victorias best restaurants.
- Arrange premium tickets to in-demand shows, sporting events and concerts.
- Fulfill and manage client requests that are submitted through phone, email or mobile app.
- Introduce new clients to our services, via phone, including all services related to the move-in process.
- Assist new residential clients with the move-in process; this can include booking a moving company, setting up utilities, sourcing a closet expert, and a recommending a home-organizer.
- Build relationships with local restaurants and other business owners to establish and maintain a list of confidential contacts.
- Administrative tasks such as data entry and report analyzation, upon request, in order to update and improve our processes.
- Receiving packages, mail, dry-cleaning and deliveries.
- Manning the front desk of the building.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask successfully.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Victoria, Vancouver and surrounding areas.
- Polished appearance and positive demeanour.
- Team-player and passion for customer service.
- Strong networking skills; existing contacts in the Victoria and Vancouver hospitality markets is a plus.
- Experience with computer, cellphone and apps are a must..
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages is an additional asset.
The ideal candidate is a resourceful, innovative, task master with a positive spirit that requires polish and a passion for delivering a five-star client experience.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Only applicants chosen will be contacted. Thank you in advance for applying.
CBM Services Ltd.
$20.00 per hour to start with extended benefits after three months
40 hour work week
calendar_today3 days ago
work CBM Services