Automated Side Loader Garbage Truck Driver – DZ Licensed (BB-A1268)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
MILLER WASTE SYSTEMS – AUTOMATED SIDE LOADER DRIVER - ETOBICOKE
Title: Automated Side Loader Driver – DZ Licensed
Location: Miller Waste Systems Inc. – Etobicoke
Reporting to: Route Supervisor
Hours: Tuesday – Friday; 6:30 am start
Start Date: ASAP
Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961. Miller is a leader in waste management and diversion, providing governments and industries with a wide range of services in the provinces of Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Manitoba. Miller has over 50 years' experience in the waste management sector, and currently operates out of more than 30 locations. We are looking for a highly capable Automated Side Loader Driver – DZ Licensed to be located out of our Etobicoke location in Ontario.
Miller Waste Systems is looking for a Automated Side Loader Driver - DZ Licensed with 1+ years of experience in the waste industry and with 1+ years of operating/driving an Automated Side Loader experience. A collaborative but strong nature is essential, and the applicant's background in parts and maintenance and the transportation industry will allow them to succeed and grow within Miller Waste.
In the position of Automated Side Loader Driver your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- operating of a One-Man Automated Side Loader Truck
- ensure timely curb side collection of residential waste, recycling and organics.
- Assist with curbside collections on a Rear Loader Truck when needed.
- You must be highly productive and have excellent customer services skills.
- Successful candidates will have a DZ license.
- You must be a team player, and with safe working habits and a clean driving record.
- Flexibility with your work schedule is a must as start and end times may vary.
- A physically fit lifestyle would be a benefit and previous waste industry experience would be considered an asset.
Flexibility is also required as this position occasionally requires travel, early starts, late finishes and, on rare occasions, weekend work.
Miller Waste Systems strives to be ‘only the best' and one of Canada's Top 50 Managed Companies. As a privately owned and operated Waste Company we have 50 years experience of providing quality service to all our customers. We have been successful in achieving this goal by providing a family and employee centric environment at all our locations. By providing an industry leading work environment and compensation, benefits, and pension programs, Miller Waste continues to grow our business.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Miller Waste Systems