Workday Engagement Manager (BB-8681E)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Our people love the exciting and meaningful work they do, the cutting-edge resources and technology they have access to, the benefits we offer and the great community we’ve built. Want to join them?
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE BUSINESS:
As a Workday Engagement Manager (Senior Associate) in Kainos, you’ll support a more experienced engagement manager in the successful implementation of enterprise scale Workday solutions for customers by working closely with customer business teams and internal delivery teams to drive the scope, definition and delivery management of solutions that are fit for purpose and commercially viable. You’ll be supported to deliver the complete delivery lifecycle alongside the leadership of internal capability both from functional (HR) and project delivery perspective. You’ll learn to manage all aspects of your project, including project planning, resourcing, milestone tracking, commercial management and customer satisfaction.
MINIMUM (ESSENTIAL) REQUIREMENTS:
• Some lifecycle project experience, either initial opportunity through to requirement development / definition, functional solution design, implementation, data-migration, system testing, user acceptance testing, go-live and service management.
• Some commercial management and negotiation skills.
• Success in identifying and taking appropriate action on opportunities for additional business.
• Ability to provide effective pre-sales support, including devising and costing viable, winning solutions working closely with a sales team.
• Sound commercial judgement, with a proven track record in the execution of contract and commercial terms applying to the project.
• Very good customer focus, with experience in a customer-facing, consulting environment. Able to understand customer needs and build relationships. Able to understand when to escalate issues.
• Clear and effective communicator, able to communicate with customers and colleagues with credibility and empathy, including in a remote working situation.
• Capable of working within (remote) teams and alongside customers, as well as on your individual tasks with no supervision
• Able to plan own workload and meet deadlines
• Able to apply all relevant standards and procedures to your own work, maintaining high quality, accuracy and attention to detail
• Aware of the importance of confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times
• Awareness of the Kainos story and wider business offering
• Awareness of company strategy and how to support it
• Able to come up with improvements in tools and/or processes to help the practice
• Willing to learn in depth about relevant subject matter e.g., international regulatory requirements
• Able, if required, to travel to customer sites in the same region (minimal out of region travel may also be required)
• Working in an Agile project environment
• PRINCE 2 (or similar) certification
• Some functional HR domain expertise including areas such as core HR, recruitment, talent management, absence management and learning and development.
• Business writing skills with experience in the production of business cases, requirement documentation, tender documents, contracts, statements of work and change requests
• Experience of managing distributed team
• Experience in managing and supporting blended teams of colleagues, client and partner resources to share knowledge and develop an integrated delivery ethic
WHO YOU ARE:
Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values aren't abstract; they are the behaviours we expect from each other every day and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience. These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Kainos person, team and culture.
calendar_today2 days ago