Client Advisor Internship Program, Summer (Montreal East) (BB-F9B37)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Are you currently a 1st, 2nd or 3rd year student enrolled in a Post-Secondary Program, and plan to pursue a career in banking?
What is the opportunity?
Open the door to the first of many opportunities at RBC and experience the challenges and rewards of working in the financial services industry. If you have the drive to deliver exceptional customer service, you can build a great career with us and gain progressive learning opportunities year over year through our Summer Internship Program.
In the first year, you gain foundational skills as a Client Service Representative, the face of RBC. You work on the front lines, serving clients, carrying out transactions, solving problems and spotting sales opportunities. This is an important role providing advice to clients and finding solutions that meet their individual needs.
What will you do?
- Serve clients by delivering exceptional customer service through completing transactions, engaging in needs-based conversations, and communicating with clients throughout the branch
- Identify needs and provide tailored financial advice and solutions to clients, when possible, at the point of first contact
- Contribute to team sales results by listening and spotting opportunities to offer additional advice, introduce clients to the capability of RBC partners, or personally fulfil client solutions
- Understand & resolve client concerns, where possible, at first point of contact
- Educate & assist clients with using RBC digital capabilities
- Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests while completing transactions
What do you need to succeed?
- Fluency in both French and English communication (verbal, written and transcription)
- Proven customer service skills
- Drive and self-motivation, as well as excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- Personal flexibility to work a variety of hours including evenings and weekends
- Eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
- Sales experience in the financial or service industry
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Excellent career development and the potential to return each summer for progressive opportunities until graduation
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
2560, rue de Salaberry, Montréal, Qc, H3M 1L3
1801, ave. Du Mont-Royal E., Montréal, Qc, H2H 1J2
5100, rue Sherbrooke E., Montréal, Qc, H1V 3R9
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: Est de Montreal
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: [[filter7]]
Career Level: Student Job
Pay Type: [[jobGrade]]
Required Travel (%): [[requiredTravel]]
People Manager: [[peopleManager]]
Application Deadline: 03/01/2021
Req ID: 323716
calendar_today2 days ago