Part Time Kinesiologist, Nanaimo, BC (BB-3EA96)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
As a Kinesiologist, you will:
• Be responsible for the provision of one-on-one and group kinesiology exercise prescription
• Provide disability management coordination
• Complete functional assessments
• Work with a client profile that can range from orthopedic injuries, chronic pain, to cognitive and/or mood related
• Design and implement a therapeutic exercise program to meet the identified client needs
• Prepare progress and discharge reports delegated by the treating clinician
• Assist the treating clinician with return to work planning
• Teach a variety of group education classes
Here's what you'll need to be successful
What CBI Health can offer to you
We are proud of our friendly environment, supportive leadership and the knowledgeable team members who make it all possible. That is why we do everything we can to show our appreciation. Our training, mentoring and education programs will provide you with opportunities for continued learning – and support and guidance whenever you need it. At CBI Health, you will have the freedom to define your own career path through our many opportunities for growth and development.
Here’s a look at our total rewards:
If you’re committed to improving care for people across the country, you’ve come to the right place. We have more than 12,000 professionals working together to set the bar for best practices in the industry. For almost 50 years, we’ve flourished as an integrated network with a talented team of professionals just like you.
Join us at CBI Health - where working together makes great things happen!
Licenses & Certifications
calendar_today10 hours ago
work Can Care Health Services