Production Support Analyst, Capital Markets (BB-AA753)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Production Support Analyst - Capital Markets - Permanent
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Production Support Analyst - Capital Markets.
Production Support Analyst - Capital Markets – Job Description
- The mandate of this role is to provide application support for front office trading and risk applications used by traders, sales and product control on the Toronto trading floor.
- This position will assist in activities pertaining to the onboarding of new applications, problem investigation, and follow-up, maintaining knowledge of new functionality and working with onsite-offshore team members.
- Candidate would be also coordinating with upstream and downstream systems support, process monitoring, working on releases, liaison with the business users and work towards minimising the adverse impact of application outages/Incidents.
- Ensure highest quality of support for trading floor clients.
- Using a proactive approach, you will manage the production plant, including maintain and monitoring knowledge base
- Application usage optimization and Contributing in a timely manner to procedures. Actively contributing to effective knowledge management and sharing of information within the team and department.
- Liaise with internal development teams and external vendors to resolve support issues for applications.
- Demonstrate strong leadership of team, quick coordination of resources to resolve IT production incidents.
- Ensure logging of support incidents, hold Problem Review Meetings (PRMs) and track action items to closure.
- Provide regular updates and status to all stakeholders on open issues.
- Ensures systems delivered to production environments meet enterprise quality requirements. Facilitate rollout of software components in production.
- Pro-actively prepare for planned maintenance over weekends, DR exercise and all major rollouts.
- You will act as a point of contact between IT and business management for organizing events such as upgrades and scheduled downtime
Production Support Analyst - Capital Markets – Mandatory Skills
- 4-6 years of experience in IT for 1 role, 2-3 years for 2nd
- Prior experience in implementing and supporting large-scale production systems and experience of working with Global Support team with onsite –offshore model
- Good knowledge of Capital Markets - understanding of fixed income products, including but not limited to, bonds, swaps, futures, options and money market
- Create and maintain documentation for applications
- Good Knowledge of Job scheduler/monitoring tools (ITRS Geneos, CTRL-M etc.)
- Excellent Scripting knowledge (Python, Perl)
- Reporting tools (Tableau)
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux environment
- Hand-on experience to support MQ, EMS, SOLACE and RV/RMDS
- Role involves regular escalation and coordination activities over evenings and weekends
- Some knowledge of Structured and Flow Derivative Products
- Analyse existing FIC Cash Systems and liaise with Business/Development team for improvement of system
- Ability to work with business users.
Production Support Analyst - Capital Markets – Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge of Fixed Income trading activities (Pricing, contributions & STP), market data feeds and knowledge of applications such as CanDeal, Marketwire, Bloomberg TOMS and other rates risk systems is strong asset
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Exposure to e-commerce trading systems – understanding of pricing issues, integration of clients
- Previous experience in Financial Industry is preferred
Production Support Analyst - Capital Markets - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – Permanent Role
Production Support Analyst - Capital Markets - Assignment Location
Toronto, ON – Work Remotely
calendar_today1 day ago