SSP Manager (BB-2CC42)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
AdGear (belonging to the Samsung Ads business), is an advanced Advertising Technology Company located in the heart of downtown Montreal. AdGear/Samsung Ads focuses on enabling brands to connect with Samsung TV audiences as they are exposed to digital media across all devices. Being part of an international company such as Samsung and doing business around the world means that we get to work on big complex projects with stakeholders and teams located around the globe.
Samsung Ads is an advanced advertising platform where advertisers find and connect with audiences across over 100M Samsung Households around the world. Samsung Ads delivers high-quality audience targeting powered by three key components: first-party audience data at scale, world-class data science, and brand-safe cross-device ad inventory. Using our data, insights, and scale, we help advertisers reach consumers across CTV, our native apps, mobile and desktop. With Samsung Ads, advertisers can buy the way they want, reach who they need, and prove business results.
Our purpose is to deliver unparalleled results for our customers. By using the industry’s most comprehensive data to build the world’s smartest connected audience platform, Samsung Ads is uniquely positioned to transform the advertising landscape. We deliver on Samsung Electronics’ 51-year commitment to excellence through smart, easy, effective advertising solutions to make advanced video advertising work.
What you’ll do
Reporting directly to the Director of Advertising and Supply Services, and part of the Global Platform Services team, the SSP Manager will be spearheading our SSP partner relationships, development strategy internationally and inventory quality monitoring. This individual will be responsible for the operational stability and efficiency of our SSP integrations, including monitoring and optimizing our DSP’s existing integrations with supply partners, focusing on increasing reach, ensuring continued access to brand safe-premium inventory as well as.
This leader must be able to think strategically and have a holistic view of the needs of our managed advertising partners as well as our DSPs self-serve clients. This role will also oversee an operations team responsible for supply chain performance and quality assurance. This individual will not only oversee the management of our existing SSP platforms, but be able to increase our reach by building relationships and identifying opportunities with new SSPs to increase our reach and access to supply. Additionally, this key member of the organization will need to be a consummate team-player, with strong organizational abilities, to work collaboratively across various teams within a fluid and fast paced environment.
The SSP Manager position is based in Montreal and will require travel to key US business markets to meet with SSP partners as needed. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising sales organization with a relentless focus on customer experience, you've come to the right place.
- Lead and manage our existing SSP partnership
- Build and manage an operations team who will be responsible for monitoring supply chain performance to ensure uninterrupted access to inventory as well as overseeing supply quality controls
- Liaise between the Ad Operations team and SSP to troubleshoot technical issues which might be affecting delivery of campaigns
- Identifying new SSP Platform opportunities which align with the needs of our customers as well as our programmatic buying strategies
- Participate in our global expansion efforts in ensuring reach and access to inventory across multiple geos
- Working with cross-functional teams on strategic development of our supply in coordination with other key stakeholders on such initiatives as PMP activation, yield management and buying strategies
- Participate in educational and training sessions regarding supply, as well as provide insight reports on supply health, roadmaps and other relevant growth initiatives
- Contribute insights and updates to the Product Team on the roadmaps and feature development of our SSP partners
- Manage and maintain supply objectives to achieve targets
REQUIRED SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 5 to 10+ years of relevant work experiences in the programmatic advertising, specifically in managing, optimizing, analyzing campaigns or supply at a digital ad agency, major publisher, DSP or SSP
- 3+ years in operations leadership or management role
- Expert on Viewability, Optimization, PMP Deals, and ad fraud measurement with ad-verification vendors such as MOAT, DoubleVerify, Nielsen DAR and others
- Expert on inventory management as it relates to prioritization
- Experience with global networks
- Deep knowledge and understanding of digital advertising standards such as VAST, VPAID, OpenRTB, etc
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex projects on time
- Strong track record of developing relationships with customers (internal and external), suppliers and co-workers
- Strong communication and presentation skills, able to lead conversations with Senior Executives and counterparts
- Excellent analytical, operational, and business intelligence skills
- Superior knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce, JIRA and Operative.One
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
The candidate should thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and effectively handle working across different teams and priorities. The candidate should have an entrepreneurial mind-set, taking ownership in creating opportunities, aligning to the yearly plan but also being flexible to take advantage of new opportunities.
If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build an outstanding, world-class advertising organization with a relentless focus on design and customer experience, you've come to the right place.
About our culture…
We are proud to have built a world-class organization, grounded in an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Working at Samsung Ads offers one of the best environments in the industry to learn just how fast you can grow, how much you can achieve, and how good you can be. We thrive on problem-solving, breaking new ground, and enjoying every part of the journey.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today2 days ago