Network Architect (BB-E64D5)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Network Architect to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Lead Network discovery and requirements gathering sessions with infrastructure teams
- Review Current data center High-Level Design documentation
- Review Security controls as input to the HLD
- Provide Data Center Network High-Level Design requirements documentation
- Provide a High-level Migration approach
Top Skills Required
- Min 5 years in data center network Solution design
- Min 2 years in developing strategies for Cloud Infrastructure
- Min 5 years in infrastructure and application migration in a data center environment
- Relevant experience providing Enterprise Architecture solutions in medium to large size organizations
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
calendar_today9 hours ago
work IT/IQ Tech Recruiters