Care Manager, Home Based, Surrey (BB-C6C91)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
kent SCP, part of the City and County Healthcare Group provide specialist care to clients with complex health needs and disabilities to enable them to live in their own homes. We are looking for a new Care Manager to join the team. This is a home based role, covering Surrey and trvel to branches within the surrey area, therefore you will need to be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
We are looking for an organised, confident, self-starter to join the team. Working alongside the Regional Manager and other Care Managers, you will have a strong background in providing effective leadership to care workers, rota management and completing risk assessments. A strong awareness/ experience of recruitment, problem solving and care delivery is essential.
With this role, you will need to be a highly motivated individual to ensure client satisfaction by adopting the company's ethos of delivering high quality care.
Your personality, attitude and energy are really important to us as well as core skills.
As a Care Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the professional delivery of a complex care service
- Recruiting and managing staff within your geographical area
- Overseeing a number of care packages that provide 24/7 care to vulnerable individuals
- Building solid, long-term relationships with both clients and employees
What we offer:
- Personal Development Plan with on-going training for role
- Benefits after qualifying period
- Government Pension
- On call responsibilities
- Mileage allowance
- Car Owner & Driver - this is essential
- Flexible & reliable
- Excellent comminicator
- Care Management or care experience in an community setting
- QCF in Health & Social Care an advantage
This is a full time, permanent position, with the chance to develop in our company. If this role is of interest, we would really like to hear from you.
Kent SCP is part of the City and County Healthcare Group who are an equal opportunities employer.
calendar_today13 hours ago
work City & County Healthcare Group