Business Development Representative (BB-C879F)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
What You’ll Do
- Identify, qualify, acquire, and convert prospective customer interest in Salesforce into initial sales presentations with prospects (SALs).
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
- Track funnel metrics using outbound systems and CRM to ensure a disciplined and efficient process for acquiring potential new leads.
- Use metrics and KPIs to direct work and uncover hidden opportunities.
- Follow-up with existing customers who haven’t purchased in a define period of time (dormant accounts).
- Achieve quarterly SAL target for both the quantity and quality of prospects.
- Capture accurate and detailed notes and segment details within our CRM for the sales executives, regarding prospects and potential deals.
- Develop a strong understanding of BuildDirect’s key value props to present to leads.
- Work directly with Director of Sales, Sales Manager and Marketing Team to increase volume and funnel velocity.
- 2+ years of work experience in B2B facing business development role and 3+ years in direct sales experience, preferably in the building materials space.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or Computer Science.
- Customer Obsessed: exceptional communication and customer service skills. Deep experience in pipeline management processes and methodologies.
- Next-level ability to quickly build rapport with clients.
- Data-driven and highly organized.
- Prepare activity reports for Sales Manager and Director. Superior telephone etiquette, communication, time management, and presentation skills.
- Advanced MS Office or equivalent skills.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software products such as Salesforce, and reporting software such as Power BI, would be a strong asset.
- Creative, has initiative, wants to learn and succeed
- High level of trust and a commitment to doing what you say you are going to do.
- An obsession for delighting customers.
- A passionate drive to deliver results and constantly raise the bar.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that embraces change and challenges with enthusiasm.
- Ability and desire to be scrappy, move fast and operate effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
- Innate motivation to learn and continuously develop yourself and others.
- Commitment to fearless communication.
Founded in 1999, BuildDirect is the innovative marketplace for home improvement & flooring materials online. BuildDirect wants to simplify the home improvement industry and give the power of choice back to the homeowner and home improvement professional. They wanted to provide those seeking to build or improve homes with an online marketplace to access the flooring products they want, at the prices they’d love, delivered on time directly to their doorstep.
And today we do just that.
Servicing North America, BuildDirect connects homeowners and home improvement professionals with sellers around the world, creating a much simpler and trusted shopping experience. The platform offers Pro’s and Homeowners the ability to purchase various volumes of flooring products direct from Sellers. This keeps costs low, often up to half the price found at big box stores or specialty retailers, and provides efficient direct-to-home (or jobsite) shipping of those products.
- Currently, we are working remotely while we look for an amazing new space
- Unlimited vacation
- Employee stock options
- Extended health benefits (i.e., naturopath, massage therapy, acupuncture)
- Annual learning benefit
- Regular company-wide & team events
- A culture of talented people, that like to have fun!
***Note, we are currently working remotely while we find fantastic new office space in downtown Vancouver. We are estimating working remotely until September 2021 and then on a hybrid model thereafter and we can work with candidates needs and preferences.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today6 days ago