Full Time Salary Manager (BB-2F5CF)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and serve food
- Helps maintain standards for raw and finished product quality, service and speed, quality and cleanliness
- Controls labour hours and cash flow while on shift
- Completes assigned shift paperwork; Maintains records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures; Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the hiring of crew members and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- provide a positive atmosphere and a safe comfortable environment for our valued employees
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Passion for Customer Service
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Previous experience in a supervisory role within the quick service/restaurant industry required
- Ability to work flexible shifts, days, evenings, weekends and holidays
Full Time Salary Manager, Competitive wages $40,000-$45,000 per year depending on experience. Excellent benefits &bonus programs.
calendar_today1 day ago