SAP Master Data Lead and Application Support (BB-4FFC9)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Duties and Responsibilities:
Position: SAP Master Data Lead and Application Support
Crystal is looking for a SAP Master Data Lead and Application Support as part of the SAP team to support business operations and to perform system change requests. The role is to oversee the management of SAP master data and to provide SAP functional support to keep business operations running as usual and to initiate and support change requests in continual improvement to the system.
The candidate shall have extensive experience in managing SAP master data across companies, for instance, material master, purchase info record, condition records, etc. The candidate shall also have hands-on SAP experience in various modules, for instance, SD, MM, WM, PP, FI, CO of projects implementation and support. The ideal candidate shall also have hands-on experience in OpenText ICC and VIM implementation and support.
• Lead the Master Data Administrator to manage SAP master data creation and changes
• Communicate with teams and departments to understand the requirements of SAP master data
• Create and manage LSMW programs to load master data into SAP
• Work with various teams and departments to gather business requirements, conduct user interviews and document business requirements.
• Propose solutions and set up to-be business processes based on corporate’s strategic and business requirements.
• Conduct pros and cons analysis on solution proposal options to key management and respective shareholders to lead change management processes
• Responsible for writing test scripts, setting up sample test data to perform unit and integration testing in SAP.
• Design, configure and perform testing of change requests and prepare functional specification documents for WRICEF items.
• Work with technical development team on ABAP and SAP Fiori development
• Create training documentation, user manuals, and business process procedures
• Conduct end user training
• Assist users in determining the best method for reporting, either SAP standard
reports, table records download, ABAP query or customized reports or BI reports.
• Troubleshoot users’ issues and to propose solutions to fix issues.
• Participate in other designated projects
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or industrial engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 3+ years of hands-on SAP modules implementation experience.
• Have gone through minimum 1 full project life cycle of SAP implementation of all
phases (blueprinting, gap analysis, system design, configuration, testing, training,
and go-live support)
• Strong business knowledge and experience in manufacturing environment,
preferably in cosmetics industry
• Strong knowledge and experience in SAP master data management
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in multiple SAP modules, for instance,
SD, MM, WM, PP, FI, CO and associated integration.
• Experience working with process design, requirements collection and continuous
business solutions improvement
• Ability to write functional specification documents for Workflow, Reports, Interfaces,
Conversion, Enhancements, and Forms. Experience in testing and supporting
• Strong interpersonal skills at all levels, results oriented and have the ability to
integrate into a cross functional team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated commitment to deliver quality results on time
• Had a track record of having a logical and structured approach to time management
and task prioritization.
• Solid data analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must be highly motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Language requirements: fluent in English and preferably to be able to speak
• Preferably have experience in S/4 HANA implementation
calendar_today12 hours ago
work Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc