Production Supervisor (BB-160C5)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
CCS Green is currently recruiting on behalf of a Cannabis client for the role of:
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Supervisor will lead a team of >20 staff, be capable of learning all areas of responsibility and perform duties in a highly regulated industry utilizing the appropriate standard operating procedures (SOPs) and guidelines. This position is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join and contribute to the growth of a creative and fast-moving industry.
Hours of Work:
Night Shift 4:00pm-2:30am (Monday – Thursday)
What you will be doing
- Support production in managing and leading daily manufacturing operations across multiple production areas
- Adhere to the work schedule and ensure appropriate allocation of labor to meet deadlines while motivating the team
- Able to follow the production schedule, set production goals and expectations while working with Staff to identify and resolve production constraints.
- Improve manual processes with the goal of improving efficiency, and minimizing errors
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive improvement in both process and staffing.
- Follow standardized work procedures and adhere to safe work practices
- Remain up to date on all SOPs and maintain documentation required for compliance
- Work with the Manager & HR to address staff performance issues and training requirements.
- Provide performance feedback to team members and partake in employee evaluations.
- Support new employees with on job training and provide mentorship
- Active participant in the safety protocols for all production floor operations
- Other duties as assigned by the Production Manager
Who you are:
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a similar role
- High school education required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment an asset
- Proven ability to successfully oversee and lead a large and growing team
- Experience training employees and monitoring performance
- High level of personal integrity with the utmost attention to quality assurance
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. on a regular basis
- Capable of troubleshooting problems while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to complete a satisfactory criminal record check
All Applicants applying for a Canadian job opening must be authorized to work in Canada
With thank all applicants for applying, only those that meet the requirements will be contacted.
calendar_today1 day ago
work CCS Green